Check out our robust summer offerings, beginning June 11 - August 24. Beat the heat and come inside for a cool environment to play!
Looking for something a little less structured? Our daily Playspace Activities allow children to come and go as they please. They're developmentally appropriate activities available to you during open play without any pre-planning or registration.
- Mondays 2:30-3pm: Baby Play in the Pre-Walker Zone (0-1y)
- Mondays 5-5:30pm: Music Time in the Playspace (0-4y)
- Tuesdays 10:30-11am: Music Time in the Playspace (0-4y)
- Tuesdays 3-4pm: Sensory Lab in the Garden (1-4y)
- Thursdays 12:15-12:35pm: Storytime in the Playspace (0-4y)
- Thursdays 4:30-5pm: Big Block Play (1-4y)
- Fridays 1:30-2pm: Mini Sensory Lab (9-18m)
- Fridays 2:30-5pm: Sensory Lab (1-4y)
- Weekends 11am-12pm: Sensory Lab (1-4y)
- Saturday 10-10:30am (monthly): Music Time (0-4y)
Parent + Child Enrichment Classes
Enjoy Teacher-Led classes to introduce your child to a lifetime of learning (and gain skills you can replicate at home for fun!)
- Mondays 12:30-1:10pm: Mini Messy Art (9-18m)
- Tuesdays 4:30-5:15pm: Toddler Chefs (18-30m)
- Thursdays 12:30-1:15pm: Messy Art in the Garden (18-36m)
- Saturdays 10:30-11am (monthly): Family Yoga (1-5y)
Drop your little one off for a class designed to gain independence and prep them for preschool! Best part is, you'll have time to run errands, go to a class, take a nap, or more!
- Weekdays 8:30-11:30am: Precess Kids (2.5-4y)
- Weekends 9-11am: Monthly Drop-Off Class (2-4y)